Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to all experienced BI professionals across the globe
- Only individual contestants can participate. Team participation will NOT be allowed
- One account per participant is allowed. Submission from multiple accounts will lead to disqualification.
- If there is any discrepancy found in the information provided by you, InfoCepts reserves the right to immediately disqualify you from the contest.
- By registering for the contest, you accept that the decision of InfoCepts will be final & binding on all matters related to the InfoCepts - MicroStrategy Global Contest.
- Personal Information provided by the participant during registration will be kept confidential. It will be only used for communication between the contestants and InfoCepts
- Winners could be asked to demonstrate their work and share insights on dashboard submission before prizes are dispensed.
- All matters not specified here will be as decided by InfoCepts.
- Previous Winners of InfoCepts Global MicroStrategy Contest (of any award and/or prize) are not eligible to participate in InfoCepts Global MicroStrategy Contest 2017.)
- Current Associates of InfoCepts are not eligible to participate in InfoCepts Global MicroStrategy Contest 2017.
@ 2017 InfoCepts MicroStrategy Contest. All rights reserved. These Official Rules may not be copied, edited or used for any other purpose, commercial or otherwise without the express written consent of InfoCepts Technologies.